Monday, September 12, 2011

My little......Lime!

Well.....It's not a raspberry anymore, it's about the size of a small lime this week!

Funny how we always compare babies to fruit, huh?  Nonetheless, I feel pregnant.  The morning sickness is getting a little less and a little better every day so I can't complain about that. What do I know about this kid so far?  Well, it waved at me during my first ultrasound and I have another one coming up on Friday, so I'm hoping this time I can actually hear the heartbeat (last time I got to see it flutter!).  This little raspberry craves random things like Colby Jack cheese slices on top of Apple and nectarine slices, oh and watermelon.  At the beginning of my pregnancy I craved Chili rellenos but now, even thinking about them makes me want to throw up.  I have a very strange feeling that the little raspberry might just be a girl, but at this point its only speculation.  We painted our nursery and I think I am going to try and get owl things to decorate it.  I don't think I believe in themes, but owls are cool and there's some tasteful owl stuff that I can keep around when we are done having a nursery, too.  My pants are a little tighter, my tummy just looks like i'm hiding a small pony keg under my shirt, but so far, everything is good.  I'm excited for the ultrasound on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment