Friday, September 16, 2011

Audible Heartbeat

Today was a good day! We got hear our baby's heartbeat. First we saw our little baby's heartbeat on an ultrasound screen. Today our (new) midwife used Doppler to amplify the heartbeat in a speaker. I'm not sure if it's the same Doppler that will show us storms on a weather map or not.  Well, I know it's the the exact same machine, but it has the same name so I'm just wondering why they have the same name. The fun thing was that we heard the heartbeat. It made me feel so joyful, almost to the point of tears.  There's a tiny human in Lindsey's womb! This little tiny human doesn't know it yet, but I'm its father! What a huge responsibility I have! I hope I am a good father. I'm just imagining all the fun things we're going to do. It makes me feel good. That's all for now.

On a different topic, I was able to get my scanner's software installed in wine for Ubunu, but it's not working properly. I'll find a way to get the ultrasound photos uploaded soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment