Thursday, November 3, 2011

Luke.

So Lorenzo and I found out we're having a son and we decided on naming him Luke, after much debate.  Its a name we both really like, and we don;t know any Luke (s) so we don't have any name/face associations with it.  No middle name yet, we're still working on it.  We have an ultrasound next Friday morning at our midwife clinic and i'm excited see how much he's grown already!  The nurse told us tat he will be tall, at the lat ultrasound his spine was already really long.....I don't know how I feel about that, I hope he's not HUGE lol.  I have started to feel him move a little inside my stomach, it's an odd feeling.  He usually moves after I eat or when I drink something cold.  He's the most active at night and early in the morning around 5am when i'm still in bed.  Zo hasn't been able to feel it yet but soon he'll be able to.  I'm starting to show a little too.  I still look like maybe I just drink a lot of beer or something but if I wear some of my normal clothes, I have a baby bulge.  Nothing spectacular, but its there.  It's big enough to cause me a little comical problem when I was trying on 80s prom dresses for a birthday party i'm going to this weekend.  Those 80s dresses aren't mad for pregnant people, lol, back to the drawing board until I come up with something...

No comments:

Post a Comment